We're sorry. The cosmetic colors Wine (DC01), Rose Pink (DC03), Light Pink (DC04), Miss Natural (DC05), Coral (DC06), Indian Earth (DC07), Orange (DC10), Yellow (DC11), Dark Brown (DC13), Light Brown (DC14), Dark Taupe (DC15), Dark Ash (DC17), Light Ash (DC18), Red Brown (DC19), Darkest Brown (DC20), Brown Black (DC21) and Eyeliner Black (DC22) are temporarily out of stock.
Successfully used by some of the top permanent makeup artists for over 15 years, these color pigments
produce beautiful, outstanding results that last. We offer a complete line of the most fashionable colors
requested by clients. Ready mixed 1/2 ounce bottles are protected with a tamper proof seal.
- Wine is a popular cool color that is a darker rich and stunning lip color.
- Mauve is one of the most popular cool lip color. It is a very attractive natural color. Light pink can be added to make it a lighter natural color.
- Rose Pink is a beautiful cool color that can brighten up any lip color with a hint of pink.
- Light Pink is a perfect cool color that can help lighten up most lip colors and also can be used alone for a light pink color on the lips.
- Miss Natural is a cool popular beautiful natural looking color. It is the perfect color that most women ask for.
- Coral is a very popular warm color. That is perfect by itself on the lips or used to mix with other colors like Mauve. When a warm color is requested mixing coral with auburn makes a very popular color.
- Indian Earth is a fabulous warm color used for mixing with other colors or for the person that just wants earthy brown lips.
- Red is a universal color it can be an elegant red by itself for the lips or used for mixing with other colors.
- Plum is a darker gorgeous cool color that can be used alone for a lip color or mixed with colors like mauve to darken them.
- Orange is a warm color that is usually used to mix with cool lip colors to help avoid lips healing with a purple color and to help correct unwanted lips that have turned a purple color.
- Yellow is sometimes added and can help correct certain skin types when unwanted purple lips have occurred.
- Auburn is very popular warm brow color used on the brow when a little red is requested and should be used on a person that does not have red undertones. It is also a nice brown that can be mixed with lip colors.
- Dark Brown is the most popular warm brow color and should be used on a person that doesn’t have strong undertones.
- Light Brown is a warm color that is usually used for lightening dark brown.
- Dark Taupe is a great cool color to use for brows, ash or gray hair color not have strong yellow or olive undertones and can help correct unwanted red color brows also.
- Light Taupe is a cool color that is usually used for lightening dark taupe.
- Dark Ash is a cool color used for a brow color on a person that has red undertones and also can be used to help correct unwanted brow colors that have turned red.
- Light Ash is a cool color that is usually used for lightening dark ash.
- Red Brown is a warm brow color that is a nice color to mix with auburn when a strong red color is requested for brows.
- Eyeliner Black is a cool black color that will help to avoid eyeliner turning blue.
- Brown Black is a cool color used when a softer color than black is request for eyeliner.
- Darkest Brown is a warm color that can be used for eyeliner, as a dark brow color or even to help darken certain lip colors.
- Gray is a cool color that can be used as a brow color with a lighter color if needed, like taupe, on a person with gray hair. It also can be used to soften the color eyeliner black.
- Blue is a cool color that can be mixed with an eyeliner color.
- Green is a cool color that can be mixed with an eyeliner color.