These black nitrile exam gloves are used by workers in automotive, electronic assembly, law enforcement, security environments, tattoo shops and beauty salons. This glove is 510K approved and can be used in medical applications. The nitrile construction with textured finish offers chemical resistance and a great grip.
• 9 1/2 inch length
• 4.7 mil (palm)
• Medical/Exam grade
• Black color
• Beaded cuff
• Thickness: 0.01: 4.7 mil (palm); 5.5 mil (finger); 3.1 mil (cuff)
• Tensile Strength: 19.2 Mpa (min)
• Elasticity/Elongation: 650% (min)
• 2.5 AQL
• Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
• Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671)
• 510K/Approved for medical use
• ISO 9002 Certified QMS
Box of 100 black gloves. Available in small, medium, large and extra large.
MEDIUM GLOVES ARE OUT OF STOCK AT THIS TIME.