THE TUTTNAUER™ CLASSICS|
Consistently reliable, safe and easy to use... Simply, the best. The standard for steam autoclaves, Tuttnauer Classics feature a sleek, modern design, with three autoclaves of varying capacities to choose from. And, because it's a Tuttnauer, you know you can rely on it for years of flawless performance.
Classics Mean Quality:
- One year warranty on all parts, one year on labor.
- Sterilization cycle and separate drying cycle feature automatic shut off.
- Chamber made of stainless steel type 310L - insures longer chamber life and easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel door with double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in chamber.
- Slow exhaust for liquids - reduces risk of unequal pressure after sterilization process.
- Suitable for lab work.
- Continuous pressure purge prevents air pockets from forming in the chamber, insures complete sterilization.
- Drain valve located in front of the machine allows for quick and easy draining of the water reservoir.
- Simple to service - eliminates downtime.
- A.S.M.E. Stamped, U.L. Listed and C.S.A. Approved.
Chamber Dimensions: 9" dia x 18" D (230x450mm)
Overall Dimensions: 20"D x 20"W x 15"H (500x495x375mm)
Tray Dimensions: 7"W x 16"L x 1"H (170x400x25mm)
No. of Trays Supplied: 3 - Holds 2 full size plus 2 half size IMS Cassettes
Power Consumption: 1,400W 10,5/5.5,5A
Power Req.: 120/220V 60/50Hz
Total Cycle Time: From Cold Start 25 mins. (Ster. temp 273 F) From Hot Start 20 mins.*
Weight: 72 lbs./33 kgs.
*Times quoted for unwrapped instruments only.